Office Apprentice Role
Admin Assistant Apprentice
An opportunity has arisen for an admin assistant apprentice.
Duties Will Include:
- General administration – scanning, photo copying
- Answering telephone (after training)
- Learning bespoke CRM system
- Assisting in other departments when and where necessary
- Good sense of humour
- Good attention to detail
- T literate – Word & Excel
- Maths and English GCSE Grade 4 and above
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Business and Administration. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
40 hours per week
Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5pm
Progression to higher level or full-time employment for the right candidate
The Elevator Company is an independent business specialising in lift and escalator maintenance with offices in Yorkshire and Wiltshire.